30 days until my due date
I'm not going to lie... I was shocked when I counted that up today.
I'm getting bigger and feeling more pregnant than ever.
Just about 36 weeks along.
My "TO DO" list has been growing like a weed and I'm very overwhelmed.
Thankfully my Mama is here helping me get everything together.
Bless her heart.
There is baby stuff strewn all over the house.
So tonight will be the last push (no pun intended).
I've put her to work. No doubt about it.
I'm getting bigger and feeling more pregnant than ever.
Just about 36 weeks along.
My "TO DO" list has been growing like a weed and I'm very overwhelmed.
Thankfully my Mama is here helping me get everything together.
Bless her heart.
There is baby stuff strewn all over the house.
So exciting yet overwhelming. All at the same time.She leaves tomorrow.
So tonight will be the last push (no pun intended).
Sanding, Washing, Moving, Cooking, more moving,
shopping, sorting, cleaning, unloading.
I've put her to work. No doubt about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment