Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Like I said before, we have been all over the place lately. I don't know where the month of October has gone.

Amelia took her first road trip to Henderson the first week of October.
6 1/2 hours and 3 wardrobe changes later we made it in one piece.
Photobucket

She got to meet lots of cousins who showered her with hugs and kisses.

Photobucket

Owen particularly loved the "Beebee".
He was surprisingly really good with her :)
Photobucket

We ended the week with her blessing.

Photobucket

Here she is wondering what in the heck is taking Daddy so long to button those little buttons.
The evening was beautiful.
Lots of family and friends came to support.
Once I get some pictures back from the day I will be sharing more :)

The next day Joseph headed back up to Provo and I hopped in with my Mom to go to Panaca.

We both had ALOT of fun there. I haven't been home since Christmas so that trip was much needed.
Photobucket

And of course she LOVED the extra attention she got...
PhotobucketPhotobucket



Now we are back home and trying to catch back up on life.
She's growing so fast that I'm just trying to take in every moment.


4 comments:

Robin said...

I love the picture of Joe buttoning up her blessing dress- candid pictures are the best! She is growing so much! Love that cute little smile that she has

Alyssa Walker said...

Such cute pictures. What a little sweetheart. I can't wait to see her again!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

She is adorable :)

Tracey said...

Love the picture of her smiling at your dad! ADORABLE!!!