Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A few weekends ago we went to check out the new hot spot in town.
Provo Beach Resort.

The name misleads you. It's nothing like your picturing. But we like it. Full of lots of fun things. On our first visit I just HAD to have Miss Amelia ride the carousel.


Joseph picked her a horse and she was all smiles. Then the ride started and so did her squeals and bouncing.

Photobucket


Just two times around and that happy face turned to this....


Photobucket


I guess the lights, mirrors, music and spinning was just too much for the little one.


Photobucket


I probably looked like a terrible mother because I was laughing my head off.

Photobucket



We'll have to make another attempt at the carousel at a later date.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Mer said...

What a cute family picture! I would have been laughing too so your are not a bad mom!