Friday, December 9, 2011

If only time could stand still....

I never want to forget tonight. 

It was just one of those nights. Dishes needed to be done, front room cleaned, each room vacuumed, and laundry to be folded. So glad I realized that something else was much more important than that. My little sweet-heart needed some Mommy time. I had lots of sugar cookies that needed frosting so away we went! As you can imagine, she LOVED this new experience. Coloring the frosting, stirring, licking spoons, lots of colorful sprinkles. What little girl wouldn't love that?




She's got that wrinkled nose grin that just makes me laugh right out loud.  We played and giggled. Then we made some special ones for Daddy who's been studying all day. She was so excited to give him his cookies, tripping three times before getting to the bedroom. Those little chubby fingers grabbed one and shoved it right in Joseph's mouth.


We ended the evening by snuggling on the couch, eating sugar cookies, drinking lots of milk, and reading bedtime stories.

She's growing so quickly and I can do nothing to stop it.

I never want to forget tonight.

No comments: