Our Christmas break was spent in Panaca. I can't even tell you how wonderful it was to be home.
I'm sure most people agree, but Christmas at home is always the most magical. I treasured having my daughter there experiencing Christmas the way I did as a child.
I often call my mom Mrs. Claus.
After Thanksgiving her house transforms into this beautiful Christmas scene. Decorations everywhere. I'm talking all the way down to the her broom. No joke! She has Christmas trees in the Front room, Living room, and each bedroom.
Not to mention the endless amounts of goodies that she produces to fatten us up.
Christmas was priceless this year. Watching Amelia get so excited about the littlest things.
It makes me even more excited for next year!
The ever-so-talented Aunt Giulia made Miss Priss that owl beanie. Yes, it's even cuter in person. It makes me just want to squish those cheeks ever more. Probably mom's favorite gift :)
Love everyone of you! Thanks for the fun times.






No comments:
Post a Comment