Monday, January 23, 2012

Nessie

Have I ever told you how much this little girl loves her Nessie? 

Yes, she calls her Nessie. Not traditional at all.  Nessie didn't want traditional "Grandma", so we started calling her Grandma Nessie. Miss Priss took it upon herself to shorten it up to just Nessie, Ness, Ne, whatever she's in the mood for.

Anyway, she sure loves her Ness. Not a day goes  by that she doesn't bring me my phone and ask to call Nessie. She will just walk around the house gabbing on the phone. Telling her about all of her toys and whatever she is doing. 
A couple times my mom has come and I haven't told Amelia that she is coming. When she walks through the front door Amelia squeals at the top of her lungs and does a little dance of excitement before diving into her arms. It's hilarious.

She also never misses the opportunity to make sure Ness and Papa get blessed in her prayers.

I sure love her.


1 comment:

giulia said...

ohhhh these pictures are great.
who doesn't love Nessie?