A couple of mornings ago, Amelia and I were pretending to have a picnic on the front room floor with all her play food. Eventually I left her playing by herself and proceeded to finish my dishes in the kitchen. I noticed Amelia had ran in and out a couple of times and one of those times I heard her in the pantry closet. I asked her what she was doing? She told me that she wanted ketchup. I looked in there to find a big thing of unopened ketchup all the way at the back. Curious as to what she was up to I gave it to her and then followed. What I found just made me laugh right out loud. She has Dog-Dog and Tiger both sitting up at their plates and now she is pretending to squirt ketchup onto their food. Then, it's like a light bulb clicks and she looks at me and says, "Bib!" She rans as fast as she can to the kitchen and snatches the bib from her high chair and then fights to get it on Dog-Dog. I couldn't get the camera fast enough. She was killing me. We eventually got both of them bibs and they proceeded to eat their lunch.
I love watching her imagination expand.


No comments:
Post a Comment