After nudges from a few friends, I've finally decided to join in the world of blogging. I've always thought it looked like fun. I can't promise that I'll write on a regular basis, but I will definately try. I'll look forward to hearing from friends and family. :)
2 comments:
I am feeling the pressure too here in Vegas to start a blog. I am still working on it so I will let you know when I am done. The only thing I have gotten this far is my web address which is turnerboysand mer.blogspot.com, but give me a few days before you go there. I am glad I can see what is going on in your life without bugging you.
Mer
I'm so glad you started one too! I was so bummed that I missed your wedding. We'll have to get together sometime when I'm in town. Provo is really not that far from South Jordan!!!
Post a Comment