
I wanted to share with you this picture that David recently sent us. This was taken with one of his very favorite families, the Wests. As you can tell they are always having a great time! He was in that area when the youngest was born and from what we've heard the two are very fond of each other. Mom keeps in contact with their family through email. They can't say enough about how much they've loved having Elder Robbins in their home. They are very thankful that he's still in their area. At least for on more transfer!
4 comments:
Hey girl-
I just got done looking at that email from The West. That was my favorite picture as well. At least I know he hasn't changed that much:-)
Mer
Hey, I'm so excited that you started a blog. We need to talk Mer into it now. Cute picture of David!
HEY! can i be your blogger friend? - Kilee Sanders
Hey Felicia!! Welcome to the blogging world! Beware, it's addicting!
Post a Comment