Thursday, September 4, 2008

I hate being sick!

I woke up yesterday thinking I had allergies, but now I'm sure it's a bit more than allergies. Today it seems to be even worse. After a long day at work, now I'm just lounging on the couch. Joseph and I were supposed to go over to my sister-in-laws for dinner, but I didn't want to take the risk and get the kids sick. So, I made a salad and sent him on his way. I'm really hoping this passes by tomorrow so that I can enjoy my weekend in Mesquite.

Ahh... Mesquite, how I've been looking forward to this trip. I can't wait to lounge at the pool and catch some rays. Plus, the cherry on top, I get to see my family! Now that's my idea of a perfect day. Joseph is very nervous about golfing with the guys on Saturday. Grandpa signed him up despite his repeated excuses. :) I'm sure he'll do great. He always underestimates himself.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick! I have also been lounging on the couch, so I can commiserate. My blood sugar is off or something. Feel better soon.

Alyssa Walker said...

Hey Felcia. I hope you feel better soon! And have fun with your fam!

Adam said...

Feel better!! we miss you guys!