Sunday, September 21, 2008

Summer fun!

I'm a little behind, I know, but I wanted to post some pictures from our summer fun! In July we were able to fly back to Tennessee to visit Joseph's mission president and his wife who were just coming home. We had the most wonderful trip! We went with two of his companions and we were all dreading the flight home. :)
They had the most beautiful home and land. There house set on top of 8 acres of green beauty. The had a pool and tennis courts which we used until the wee hours of the night. They also took us to the Tennessee river were we boated, wake boarded, tubed, and played on the Ski Doos. President Smith knows what good food is and made sure we were taken care of. NOw you see why we didn't want to come home! Here is a picture of the beautiful Magnolia tree in their front yard.
We were also able to spend a few days with my parents. Joseph absolutely loves fishing and we took a trip to Eagle Valley. He tried out float tube fishing for the first time! * Note Joe's mountain
man beard :)


























Unfortunately, we didn't have much luck because of the insane rainstorm that came though shortly after these pictures were taken! We've had a wonderful relaxing summer. School is now in full force, not to mention football! So far BYU is 4-0 and are really looking good!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Felicia, I now see why you were so anxious for Joseph to shave! Did my advice help? I'm glad you had a fun summer. When will you guys be out this way?

Liz Prisbrey said...

The float tube looks fun, but I'd rather do it without the fishing! What a fun summer!