Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our weekend

We had the most wonderful weekend. On Friday we went to a comedy show. A friend of mine from work was in it and he did awesome! Joesph and I were both a little skeptical about it beforehand, but we really enjoyed it. Stephen always keeps me laughing! Then we went to dinner after the show. It was wonderful. We haven't had a "just the two of us" date in a long time. It was very overdue and I loved every minute of it. On Saturday we both slept in (really needed). Then we went golfing together. It was a beautiful day and we were trying to soak in as much sun as we could. The cold is coming quickly ! :( Later that evening Kyle came over and we took a trip to Costco. Believe it or not they both talked me into buying a new computer. If it wasn't for both of them I think I would have convinced Joe otherwise. For those of you who don't know me very well I'm a very frugal person. I don't like to spend money on things unless I absolutely need it. I don't mind buying things for others at all, but when it comes to myself it's a completely different story. A few weeks ago Joseph broke my laptop and since then we've been looking into buying a new desktop. We ran onto a great deal and before I knew it we were setting it up! I haven't had a lot of time to play on it yet, but I'm very excited! To wrap up our weekend we attended church on Sunday and I cut Joe and Kyle's hair later that night. Or lives have been really busy lately. Joseph has been cracking down on studying for the LSAT that he takes in December so a nice weekend together was exactly what we needed!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh to be newlyweds again, how fun!! I know everyone tells you this, but really enjoy the time with just each other. I love having kids, but it is very different from being foot loose and fancy free on the weekend!

Alyssa Walker said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Hopefully I'll see ya soon :)

rachydave said...

i wish i could have gone to the comedy night! let me know when stephen has another one and i'll convince dave to come