
On Monday we had a little combined family home evening with some friends and family where we carved pumpkins. I didn't realize that Joseph was going to be so into this. He's only carved a couple in his life. He was adamant about doing a skull. Well... after 3 grueling hours of carving and cussing Joseph triumphed! He was very very proud of his pumpkin. I, myself, did a cute little Mummy. We had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs.

I can't believe how quickly last month flew by. Christmas will be here before we know it! in fact, the day after Halloween they were already playing Christmas music on the radio. It's also supposed to snow on Tuesday and I'm completely dreading it! I guess it's not that bad now that it's November. I've got to accept it sometime! I'm sure this week will keep us busy. Joseph's parents are coming in for the weekend and I'm heading home with Grandmama. My mom is in the annual "Little Off Broadway" play. I'm excited to have sometime to visit with Grandmama. She's such a witty, yet wise lady. It should be a fun trip!
7 comments:
your pic took me back in time. what a clever idea :) i cannot believe how much you look like the beautiful scarlett johansen. those gorgeous full lips and great cheekbones :) glad you had so much fun carving pumpkins...we did too-i just forgot to take pics oops!
Wow, I can't believe you were able to throw that together in one night! The costume is great! You look so cute! I LOVE that I am not the only person that loves Halloween.
It's really sad when you young people start dressing the way I did when I was in high school.
I totaly would have like wore that outfit. You like look totaly rad!!!
You never cease to amaze me!! You are always so creative. I miss you, when are we going to see you again??
You were totally cute! How did you even come up with that? And where did you find the socks!
I am very dissappointed in all of you. I carve an incredible pumpkin and no one says a word! I would like to see you carve a better one. I am the master carver.
Post a Comment