Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Rachel Reflection"

I'm currently working as a paralegal at a law firm. I really enjoy my job. It has it's ups and downs, like any other job. I think what makes the job worth it is that I work with such wonderful people. In August one of my friends went back to school and quit her job here. We worked on the same team, under the same attorney, and car pooled together everyday. She was so fun and became a very dear friend. I'm sitting here at work missing you Rachel! Here are some of the things I miss about her: Being able to turn around and chat with her anytime I wanted. Laughing our heads off at our clients. Laughing our heads off all day long. Those "pull you hair out" times with "Sherman and Diane". Our long drives home when we could both vent about Sherman and Diane. The nicknames and "signs" we made up to represent our clients, "Batman". Last, but certainly not least, gathering in Kevin's office for "story time" as the minutes ticked by. Let's just say I miss you! Things have changed so much here in the office lately, but change is good. It's just still taking us all awhile to get used to. I take a mint out of my "Spinal Care Center" jar everyday and have a "Rachel reflection" moment. I hope all is well with you!

1 comment:

rachydave said...

Oh Felicia! I miss you so much too! i wish we could go to work together everyday like the old days. you are a dear friend!