Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday David!!!





I know I'm late, but we were out of town and I didn't get a chance to post anything for my little Brothers "Birthday! He turned the big 21 on Sunday! He's currently serving a mission in Adelaide Australia. He will be home on March 24th! I'm definitely counting down the days...but I know that he's loving it over there and I also don't want it to end for him. David and I have always been close. He probably knows me better than anyone else. I'm so proud of him and the decisions he's made in his life. It's been so fun to correspond with people that he's interacted with in Aussie Land. He's definitely grown and matured out there. I can't wait to see the person he's become when he gets home. I love you Davey! And as the Aussie's would say... "Cheers to your birthday!"

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

We are so excited for David to come home! He spent alot of time at our house before he left, and we've missed him. The kids still remember him.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Wow, I can't believe he will be home soon! It seems like he just left. What a sweet post about him. You are a good sister! :-)