Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh Happy Day yesterday!

Top 10 things I love about my Aunt Merridee:


1. I love that she has the most adorable children. I miss them tremendously!
2. I love that she finds something funny in almost every situation.
3. I love that she married one crazy guy, but she loves him even more because of it.
4. I love that it was common for us to stay up in the wee hours of the morning chatting.
5. I love that even though we don't get to talk as often anymore we still catch right up where we left off.
6. I love that Joseph always has to tell me to shut up when I'm on the phone with her because
we get each other laughing...or shall I say cackling
7. I love that just saying "Jungle Book" can get us laughing hysterically!
8. I love that she's loves One Tree Hill just as much as I do.
9. I love that she is so dedicated to her family and will do anything for them.
10. I love that she was always right in the middle of my dramatic dating life!

Mer I hope you had an INCREDIBLE Birthday yesterday! I wish I could have been there to celebrate. Thank you for being such an incredible aunt, but more importantly for being one of the best friends I could ever ask for.

2 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Ohhh, that was so sweet! I agree 100 percent!!

Mer said...

Oh you are too kind. I love you to and miss you being around! Thanks for the birthday wish as well it was a great day that I look forward to every year. Can't wait to see you at the Christmas party!