

25 things I love about Joseph:
How I knew after just a few short weeks of dating that he was my one and on.
He has never stopped holding and door and opening the car for me.
That he is so studious and wise
I love his handsome smile, and teeth.
Sometimes when he smiles it's just out of the corner of his mouth.
I love when he makes his growling sound.
He has such a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The way he always finds an excuse for me to tickle his back.
How he wants me around him all the time.
He loves his family very deeply.
His forehead (my favorite place to kiss)
He tells me he loves me everytime he calls me.
He tells me he loves me at least 3 times a day.
How he can be so brutal while playing aggravation, but love me none the less afterward.
The way he holds me everyday when I get home from work.
He is a dedicated fan of BYU and gets way to emotionally involved.
I love how he honors his Priesthood.
When he chats is up with my little brother about sports.
The little chicken pock scar on his left cheek.
How he calls me his "sugar mama".
He makes me laugh daily.
How he thinks I'm "the weirdest person he knows", but still loves me more than anything.
His sometimes crooked grin.
He's so patient with me.
Watching him play with his nieces and nephews.
I love his handsome smile, and teeth.
Sometimes when he smiles it's just out of the corner of his mouth.
I love when he makes his growling sound.
He has such a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The way he always finds an excuse for me to tickle his back.
How he wants me around him all the time.
He loves his family very deeply.
His forehead (my favorite place to kiss)
He tells me he loves me everytime he calls me.
He tells me he loves me at least 3 times a day.
How he can be so brutal while playing aggravation, but love me none the less afterward.
The way he holds me everyday when I get home from work.
He is a dedicated fan of BYU and gets way to emotionally involved.
I love how he honors his Priesthood.
When he chats is up with my little brother about sports.
The little chicken pock scar on his left cheek.
How he calls me his "sugar mama".
He makes me laugh daily.
How he thinks I'm "the weirdest person he knows", but still loves me more than anything.
His sometimes crooked grin.
He's so patient with me.
Watching him play with his nieces and nephews.
Happy Birthday Joseph! I love you so much.
5 comments:
Joseph! Happy B-day! You hit the jackpot with Felicia. ;-) Hope you had a great day.
Happy b-day little bro. That's funny that you think Felicia is the weirdest person you know because you are the weirdest person I know, but I love you anyway!!! Your the best bro. a girl could ask for. I was always able to count on you for a good laugh and although little brothers can sometimes be annoying I can honestly say that I have always enjoyed your company, except for the wet willeys and throwing me in the pool, etc., etc., etc. Love ya Joe
Tara
Happy birthday Jofus! You have always been a wonderful older brother and example to me. We have lots of good memories-- staying up late nights when you had your surgery watching Even Stevens, playing Settlers against Mom and Pops, our fun trip to Peru (and me saving you from getting drunk), you being my best friend when I had none in Provo, and lots more. Thanks for always being there to laugh with me. I love you so much and am grateful for your strong testimony. It has had a huge impact on me. Love you brotha!
Joey joe joe
Happy B-day! I love you like a brother :)
You have always been a source of joy, and laughter, in my life! I love that picture of you in the sink at the cabin! I have so many wonderful memories of you as a baby. You were, and continue to be, full of humor and wit and silliness! You are an awesome uncle to all my kiddos, and I am glad to know you are an awesome husband as well. See you soon. LOL (Lots of Love (o: )
FELICIA! i finally found your blog! miss you too! i hope that the law firm is treating you well...still enjoying it? let's get together!
Post a Comment