Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged by Teri...

Four things I love about my man:
1. His smile
2. Hard working
3. His sense of humor
4. The way he holds me every day when I get home.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Paralegal
2. Nanny
3. Preschool teacher
4. Dicks Sporting goods

Four movies watched more than once:
1. A Walk to Remember
2. The Goofy Movie
3. Nacho Libre (thanks to Joseph)
4. Sweet Home Alabama

Four TV shows I watch:
1. One Tree Hill
2. Heroes
3. 24
4. Jon and Kate Plus 8

Four places I've been:
1. St. Louis, Missouri
2. Knoxville, Tennessee
3. Puerto Rico
4. All over Nevada

Four places I've lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. Henderson, NV
3. St. George, UT
4. Panaca, NV

Four Favorite foods:
1. Zuppas salad
2. Pasta
3. Any kind of fruit
4. Chicken

Four places I'd like to visit:
1. England
2. Australia
3. Alaska
4. Hawaii

1 comment:

Michelle Catherine Walker said...

Hey, Joseph and Felicia. Just wanted to say hello, and wish you guys a happy thanksgiving!