Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Let it snow!
So we woke up this morning to our first snow! It was a beautiful sight. There were new fresh fluffy white flakes slowly drifting down everywhere. Joseph bundled up extra as he left on the scooter. I think that snow is fun and absolutely beautiful. It's just that it totally stresses me out to drive in it. I made my first of many long, and I mean long treks through the snow to work this morning. I left our apartment at about 7:50 and arrive at the office around 9:35. No, I'm not kidding! It was terrible. There was traffic all the way from Provo to South Jordan. Now that I'm nice and warm inside, I'm looking out the window again and admiring the peacefulness, but dreading that drive home. I hope tomorrow will be better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, I feel for you. I despise driving in the snow, but there are no words to describe the first snowball. It's a definite love/hate relationship. Are you guys coming down for Thanksgiving? I can say that I know the baby will be born by then!
ooohhh...i love the desert! snow is okay to visit...but i'm a henderson, nv girl all the way! i wouldnt have the slightest idea of how to drive in the snow :) hope things start going more smoothly for your commute.
The least you can do is post some pictures for those of us that are not so lucky to ever see snow.
I am soooo jealous!!!
Tara, I'm not sure what our plans are for Thanksgiving. I think we'll probably go to Salt lake, but no positive. I can't wait to meet little Owen!
OK let me clarify my comment I meant first snowfall, not snowball. Although those are beautiful too!
I really thought you meant snowball! That's hilarious. :) I was picturing hitting Joseph with a gigantic one!
Post a Comment