Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Decmber 28, 2008 - Our First Anniversary


We made it!

I cannot believe that we just had our first anniversary. This past year has been wonderful. Everyday that's past I love Joseph even more. He has become my best friend. We've had our happy times and our hard times, but each of those moments made us grow stronger. I look forward to spending each and every day of the rest of my life with him. I love you baby!

3 comments:

Tara said...

That is one lovely couple! Happy Anniversary.

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your first year of wedded bliss!

Bec Thredgold West said...

Congrats you guys on your first wedding anniversary. Mine I made the mistake of forgetting and the joke has been on me for the past 12 years cause it is normally me that remembers something like that but never mind - enjoy the many more you are to experience together and may GOD BLESS you both on your future journeys xxxx