With the excitement of the New Year in full force I've found myself pondering on the past year of our lives. Wonderful, learning, fulfilling, joyful, happy, new, different...these are the words that roll through my mind. I was blessed in countless ways.
Glowing newlyweds is a perfect description of how we brought in the New Year. We spent it on the beaches of Puerto Rico. Then soon after, we quickly settled into our new busy and amazing life together.
Joseph's spent this past year focusing on his studies. He's been working very hard on finishing his degree this upcoming April. Law school is the next on his list and the applications for those are piling up. During the spring and summer he spent his down time shopping at Cabela's and finding water to fish in. Recently he's taken up the hobby of golfing. Luckily, we've found a local cheap course for him to practice on so he doesn't break our bank!
Soon after we got married I landed a good job at a law firm. I decided to take a break from my schooling and help put Joseph through his. Therefore, his nickname for me is his "Sugar Mama."
This past year has been incredible. I didn't think life could be this good and that I could be this happy. Joseph came into my life at just the exact moment when I needed him and I feel so blessed. Now we've paired our lives together filled with family and friends. When I look back to 2008 I can smile and hope that our many future years together will be just as blissful.
Happy New Year to all!
1 comment:
You guys are perfect for each other. I love seeing you so happy!! Happy New Year
Post a Comment