YAY!!!!!! I am so excited. I have already had 2 dreams of him coming home. I love that guy! Have you got plans to set him up with anyone after he adjusts? What do you think he will do when he gets home?
I personally don't have any dates planned for him, but I know some of my friends do! Not sure what his plans are yet. It's been hard because we've been restricted to only writing letters and our questions just keep getting crossed in the mail. I think he's just planning on working and then he'll probably start taking some classes in the fall. At least that's what the plans were last I heard. Wahoo! I can't even wait!
4 comments:
YAY!!!!!! I am so excited. I have already had 2 dreams of him coming home. I love that guy!
Have you got plans to set him up with anyone after he adjusts?
What do you think he will do when he gets home?
I personally don't have any dates planned for him, but I know some of my friends do! Not sure what his plans are yet. It's been hard because we've been restricted to only writing letters and our questions just keep getting crossed in the mail. I think he's just planning on working and then he'll probably start taking some classes in the fall. At least that's what the plans were last I heard. Wahoo! I can't even wait!
WE CAN'T WAIT!!!! We were watching home movies the other day and he was on there telling a story it made us even more excited to see him!!
How exciting!
Post a Comment