During warm ups I was doing great and felt in control. Then as the night carried on it gradually got worse.
Joseph's comment,
"Babe, whats happened to you? You used to be really good."
Thank you Joseph.
So throughout the night until now I've been pondering my skills and wondering whats happened and what I can do to bounce back. I've found myself thinking,
"What would Grandpa do?"
Then it hit me! He's my perfect answer.
I need to somehow teleport my Grandpa here every Thursday night @ 9:00.
You see, I owe all of my bowling skills to him. Growing up he spent a lot of time with me showing me the ropes and perfecting my "curve". I'm used to turning around and having him right there telling me exactly what I need to change.
Now, let me say that Joseph has recognized this missing link in me and has tried to do his best at filling that position. So far, he's doing great! He always has something to say, but I'll admit...
I don't always listen to him.
So knowing my wish for teleportation...(is that even a word? If not, it is now in my vocab)... is not possible, I've realized that maybe Joseph's input isn't such a bad idea and I may just take it into consideration.
5 comments:
Felicia, that is so sweet.
You know there is something about a husband trying to tell his wife how to do something that just doesn't sit right with us. Now if we were still dating it wouldn't bug us so bad. we would love for him to show us and put his arm around us. What is wrong with us?!
That is funny. I am sure that Joe doesn't put it as nicely as Grandpa would!!!
Mer, I am as sweet as sugar. This weekend she finally listened to me, and she was getting strike after strike.
I hope Jose is KINDly offering advice!
This somehow reminds me of a younger Joseph and Christina and others who were on the school bowling team/league/whatever. I think Nina put Matthew to shame on one of their first dates.....
Post a Comment