Thursday, February 12, 2009

I woke up to graceful snowflakes dancing all around. It's the kind of day were I want to cuddle up while reading a book, drinking hot cocoa/choffy and watching the snowy skies. Ahh... Doesn't that sound nice?

Instead, I trudged through the mess to get to work. So I'm bundled up in my coat and reading clients medical records while drinking my water bottle.

Wishful thinking...

3 comments:

Michelle Catherine Walker said...

I feel for ya. I hated going to work everyday. :( You seem to have a better law office than I did. Some days I wish the kids were gone and I could just get under a warm blanket and read a book too. I've got about 5 more years until that day comes! Love ya!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Yes, the first part of you post got me dreaming! :-)

Tara said...

Precisely why I had to move away from Nebraska! I loved seeing the beautiful snow falling, but living daily life in it--isn't my thing.
That and I L O V E living close to family.

But I do miss seeing the snow fall. Bob and I used to just sit for hours at night talking and watching the snow fall-so romantic huh?

Is your heater working? When are you guys coming down again? (Julia always asks me when she'll see Aunt Felicia again-sorry Joe you're chop liver now).
p.s-how was that for 20 questions?