Thursday, February 5, 2009

Edit of Felicia's Bowling Post

I would just like everyone to know that we did not lose the first bowling match. We got two points and the other team got two, and we clobbered the team last week. We are looking to stay undefeated tonight. I'll have to post a picture of how Felicia sticks her bum out when she bowls. It is hilarious. Her bowling name is Mitch because BYU's old place kicker stuck his bum out the same way when he kicked extra points. Also, Felicia says I can't get this ball and these shoes because they are scary. I think they are awesome, and the other team would be intimidated.

5 comments:

Michelle Catherine Walker said...

I say DO IT Jose, Felicia only works to support your every wish and desire! I'll bring some cookies by.

becbloggin said...

i think those are totally RAD.

Lindsey said...

That ball is scarey! Anyway, Congratulations Joseph. Malibu sounds fun!

Tara said...

I'd have to agree with Felicia Joseph, scary!

Bob thinks you should get a clear one with a boxing glove in the middle, or something like that.

Do you have a new bowling shirt with your name embroidered, like in HS days?

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

I agree with Joe. Those are pretty sweet Felicia :)