I'm in love with these!
I haven't tried them because I have a banana aversion -- but the kids LOVE them! P.S. I like the Nacho music in the background, very soothing. :)
I have heard of lots of people who LOVE them. I must try them for myself!
congrats on the acceptances! i hope you guys go to wake...that's where my brother also got accepted, my other brother graduated from, and it's only 3 hours away from where we would be in WV!
Those were the food find in my WW class a couple of weeks ago and I have yet to try them. Thanks for the reminder. I am going grocery shopping today!
MMMMMM.... I will have to try them I love bananas in my cereal.Sorry about today my battery went dead.
I just tried these and I think I like them too! :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I haven't tried them because I have a banana aversion -- but the kids LOVE them! P.S. I like the Nacho music in the background, very soothing. :)
I have heard of lots of people who LOVE them. I must try them for myself!
congrats on the acceptances! i hope you guys go to wake...that's where my brother also got accepted, my other brother graduated from, and it's only 3 hours away from where we would be in WV!
Those were the food find in my WW class a couple of weeks ago and I have yet to try them. Thanks for the reminder. I am going grocery shopping today!
MMMMMM.... I will have to try them I love bananas in my cereal.
Sorry about today my battery went dead.
I just tried these and I think I like them too! :-)
Post a Comment