Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Snow snow go away, come again another day!
It's April for heavens sake and I'm looking out the window to a blizzard.

This is ridiculous!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know!!!!!!!!!

I am so ready for summer and everything that goes with it, including no snow!

Tara said...

I think that means you should come visit again. You know we have no snow, warm temperatures, and we'd like to think we are fun to hang out with :)

Really, when are you and Joseph coming to visit? Are you coming for Easter?

Felicia said...

We aren't sure what our Easter plans are yet. We're still trying to decide. I kinda wanted to stay here, relax and maybe have a picnic or something with everyone, but who knows what this crazy weather is going to permit.

Lindsey said...

That is crazy! I have only been in the snow a handful of times and I don't care for it! Avrie was excited about the dollar...she loves money. Did you notice I stole the picture of David right from your blog? Come here for the Easter Party!

Rachel said...

Hi! I'm your cousin Rachel. You don't know me and I don't know you but I finally found your blog (apparently I am a little slower than the rest of my family). Love your blog!! If you want to check mine out it is http://potchergirl.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

p.s.
my vote is for Wake Forest.