After two long years Elder David Robbins arrived home!
He was met by Joseph and I and a plethora of other people at the Salt Lake Airport. When I saw him coming down those stairs I couldn't wait any longer and busted through to crowd to meet him at the bottom. Unfortunately, we did have to send him back on the plane to meet the rest of the anxious family in St. George.
I don't know why Mom wouldn't just let him stay with us for a bit. We would have brought him home in a couple of days. No biggie...
My little Davey is finally home!
(I will be updating with pictures later tonight)
4 comments:
That's so awesome that you were able to see him before everyone else!
It was so good to see him. When we left him yesterday he said thanks for coming. I told him I wouldn't have missed it!! He is such a great guy and the girl that gets him someday is one lucky girl!!
Yay! I'm so excited for you! You'll have to give me tips on how to deal with having a brother gone for 2 years--my bro leaves this fall!!!
So exciting. Hey, I know you don't really know me, your cousin in law, but I need your address to send a wedding invite. :) Email me pretty please at saritajones@gmail.com.
Thanks!
Also, I think you are gorgeous. Joe did well. :)
Post a Comment