Wednesday, May 6, 2009


The Graduate

My Joseph graduated with his Masters of Accounting from BYU on the 24th. I couldn't be more proud. We had both our families here to help us celebrate this exciting accomplishment!

After the LONG commencement ceremonies the rest of the weekend was filled with some of Josephs favorite things: Good food, family, bowling, card games, and more food.


We had a fabulous weekend and were grateful to get share it with our families. Thank you for everything!

Congratulations Joseph on your acomplishment! I'm so proud to be your wife.

4 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Congratulations Joe!! That's awesome!

Alyssa Walker said...

Yay Jofus! I love your hair Felicia- it's way cute!!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Joseph! And I agree with Alyssa, your hair is way cute!

Tara said...

Ya, when did you get that adorable haircut? Congrats Joe. Darn--now I can't even use the old-oh ya well I have a college degree in our friendly arguments.