Monday, May 11, 2009

Easter excitment

I ran onto this photo last night as I was going through some things and couldn't help but smile. Then I realized I never really did a post about our Easter weekend. As you can see...Jaxon was purely elated at the sight of each and every colorful egg. He squealed with excitement each time his Daddy opened one and he spotted candy. This picture emulates exactly how our Easter was. We spent it with family and many many excited children. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma June for another great egg hunt. And to Mom and Dad Walker...thanks for having us. We enjoyed our weekend!

(P.S. Mer how could you ever get upset with such a sweet little innocent face as this?)

1 comment:

Mer said...

Who is that sweet innocent kid!! I bet his mother does nothing but kiss and hug him all day!!! You should enter him in the cutest kid contest! You really have to send me all these adorable pictures. Thanks for posting.