What! It's the 28th...already? That's crazy stuff! Where is the time going? June is just around the corner. I can't believe it.
So I was amazed that it's been so long since I posted last. I've seriously been behind lately and I have a bunch to catch up on.
(Birthday's, new house pictures, recent trips, etc.)
Today I'm just itching to get outside. We're going to be in the mid 80's and the sun is pouring down. That's what I'm talking about! Finally!
Unfortunately, I'm sitting at my desk just dreaming of wearing flip flops, reading my book, and feeling that warmth on my skin. There isn't anything else like it. I love it sooo much! Joseph says maybe too much :)
Maybe, just maybe, I'll get to eat my lunch outside and partake of this incredible weather!
We had a great Memorial Weekend and got to breathe in some mountain fresh air. Pictures to come soon!
So I was amazed that it's been so long since I posted last. I've seriously been behind lately and I have a bunch to catch up on.
(Birthday's, new house pictures, recent trips, etc.)
Be prepared!
Today I'm just itching to get outside. We're going to be in the mid 80's and the sun is pouring down. That's what I'm talking about! Finally!
(I know all you Vegas people are laughing)
Unfortunately, I'm sitting at my desk just dreaming of wearing flip flops, reading my book, and feeling that warmth on my skin. There isn't anything else like it. I love it sooo much! Joseph says maybe too much :)
Maybe, just maybe, I'll get to eat my lunch outside and partake of this incredible weather!
We had a great Memorial Weekend and got to breathe in some mountain fresh air. Pictures to come soon!
1 comment:
*ahem... for us blog stalkers such as myself, we are truly grateful you FINALLY blogged! j/k Can't wait to see your pics
Post a Comment