My mom falls at number 7 of 12 kids. I have well over 50 first cousins just from her family. She was raised in Arkansas until she moved out west with her mom, 4 sisters, and one little brother. As the years have passed everyone has moved around and found their lives in different places. From Idaho, Colorado, Missouri, Florida, Texas, Arkansas, California...the list can go on. Getting together in one place is a VERY rare occasion. That's why we were so anticipating our Forsyth reunion at the beginning of the month. Unfortunately, not all of the uncles were able to come, but it was great to see those that were. Some cousins I hadn't seen in about 10 years. It was wonderful to catch up and see how everyone's grown. I was grateful that Joseph was able to interact with my family and get to know them. They sure loved him and his unique and funny ways. I got many compliments about my "pickins". It makes me wonder why we wait so long to get together.
2 comments:
how fun! I'm lovin the t-shirts btw!
Oh that picture with Joseph is great! I love the soda dripping down him. He will have to share that talent next time you are down.
Post a Comment