Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Memorial Day

The Cabin, Dirty faces, riding on the go-cart, catching lizards, playing spades, devouring rice pudding, music & dancing, four-wheeling, hiking, lots of ants, junk food, playing Rook, clapping thunder, rain drops, striking lightening, late night chatting, squeals & giggles, baths in the sink, baseball, reading in the hammock, Otter pops, horny toads, delicious dutch oven, furry caterpillars, Picnics, family, movies, Fun.


Memorial Day with the Walkers


2 comments:

Tara said...

I already miss the cabin. I'm hoping we make it up there for the 4th, but I don't know with the whole house thing.

I love your and Joseph's new glasses. I'm not kidding when I say I've always wanted to wear glasses {darn that good eyesight. I'm sure it will fail me eventually}.

I'm glad you had fun at your family reunion. I see that Joseph showed everyone some of his "stupid human tricks."

Stephanie said...

It was fun to have you guys up there. I hope we see you up there again this summer.