A little bit ago we were given a ton bunch of laundry detergent. It was just a cheap-o brand and we had a ton of it, but being the poor college students we are...we weren't complaining at all...and were very grateful. It took us awhile, but we had gotten down to the bottom of the box and decided it was time to break down and buy our own laundry soap.
So, on Saturday, I bought some brand new detergent and fabric softener.
Heavens...
If I would have known how happy this was going to make my husband
I would have done this much sooner.
I think I heard him make a comment at least 5 times that day about how good it smelled. :)
He was seriously so happy!
So, on Saturday, I bought some brand new detergent and fabric softener.
Heavens...
If I would have known how happy this was going to make my husband
I would have done this much sooner.
I think I heard him make a comment at least 5 times that day about how good it smelled. :)
He was seriously so happy!
3 comments:
That is so funny... I love it! It reminds me of when Randy was little and came to visit your family and had demanded of your mom what kind of laundry soap she used, and had to smell it first before his clothes were washed with it.
I know that's what it made me think of too! Love it...
That sounds like Randy (I read the comments!) He doesn't complain anymore, as long as Downy finishes it off, we are all happy!
Post a Comment