My mom and I text each other ALL the time. So it's not unusual for her to send picture of a "healthy food find" of hers.
I love it.
She always keeps me updated on what her favorites are.
I love it.
She always keeps me updated on what her favorites are.
Along with the nutrition facts. She couldn't say enough about them. I thanked her and told her I would keep my eye out for them.
Her immediate response was, "Don't walk. Run!"
Let me tell you...it was worth it.
So do yourself a favor and go pick up a bag of Arnold Select Sandwhich Thins.
(psst...I hear they come in different varieties)
Her immediate response was, "Don't walk. Run!"
Let me tell you...it was worth it.
So do yourself a favor and go pick up a bag of Arnold Select Sandwhich Thins.
(psst...I hear they come in different varieties)

3 comments:
i picked up a bag of these at costco a few weeks ago. i love them!
Hmmm...I'll have to check them out. Tell your mom thanks!
I am eating one of those right now!!! SO good! I would definitely reccomend them to everyone as well!
Post a Comment