When we were at Magic Mountain we got a call that Mer was going into Labor and they were going to take the baby in about an hour. I was so excited, but a little bummed because I had planned to be there on the 18th when she was supposed to have it! I was grateful that I was able to see him the next day. He was in NICU so it wasn't fun to see him hooked up to everything, but I was still able to hold and snuggle the little bug. What a precious little thing. He was so tiny-tiny! I wanted to get a few shots of him, but once he heard that camera click he got a little startled. So I settled with this one.
Isn't he a doll?
Congrats Mer! I'm so happy you both are home and doing fine. Can't wait to see you again!
No comments:
Post a Comment