The first weekend in August Joseph and I joined my family in California for a little vacation.
On Friday we got to our hotel, cleaned up, and booked it to the Dodgers vs. Braves game.
We had front row in the "All you can eat seats."
The boys sent us to load up on food while they watched batting practice. Right when Mom and I walked up we saw this...

Preston caught one of the balls from his favorite player! If the picture doesn't say enough, he was pretty happy!

Joseph didin't have any luck getting a ball from his favorite player, but he did enjoy his hotdog(s). (I believe he had 6 all together)


Here's just a tiny portion of the food we consumed...

Toward the end of the game Chelsie yelled, "Look at him!" When we looked we saw this man jump over the fence and start running his little heart out. It took just seconds before the security guard laid him out flat. He did a face plant in the dirt...ouch! There were a few guards getting him up when he tried to escape one last time. The man in white ran up and in one motion they had him flipped over and carried him out by his underwear. I was dying! It was obvious that this was was completely drunk, but I sure hope that he got some good cash from his friends for doing it!

Preston...so serious...(I think the braves were down at this time)

After the game they had fireworks on the field. It's a good thing because look at Joseph...he's still smiling even after the loss!


Us girls just goofing off afterward...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day on our vacation was Preston's BIG 12

Hope you had a great day Prest! We're so glad we got to spend it with you.
After the park we hit the road back to Vegas. I think we arrived home around 4:00 AM, no thanks to anyone, but my Dad. He was such a trooper! The rest of us crash instantly. It was a miracle we made it home all in one piece. (We knew those train driving skills would come in handy sometime.)
It was so nice to have one last vacation before school starts again. Thanks Mom and Dad!
On Friday we got to our hotel, cleaned up, and booked it to the Dodgers vs. Braves game.
We had front row in the "All you can eat seats."
The boys sent us to load up on food while they watched batting practice. Right when Mom and I walked up we saw this...
Preston caught one of the balls from his favorite player! If the picture doesn't say enough, he was pretty happy!
Joseph didin't have any luck getting a ball from his favorite player, but he did enjoy his hotdog(s). (I believe he had 6 all together)
Here's just a tiny portion of the food we consumed...
Toward the end of the game Chelsie yelled, "Look at him!" When we looked we saw this man jump over the fence and start running his little heart out. It took just seconds before the security guard laid him out flat. He did a face plant in the dirt...ouch! There were a few guards getting him up when he tried to escape one last time. The man in white ran up and in one motion they had him flipped over and carried him out by his underwear. I was dying! It was obvious that this was was completely drunk, but I sure hope that he got some good cash from his friends for doing it!
Preston...so serious...(I think the braves were down at this time)
After the game they had fireworks on the field. It's a good thing because look at Joseph...he's still smiling even after the loss!
Us girls just goofing off afterward...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day on our vacation was Preston's BIG 12
We gave him the choice of what he wanted to do that day. He chose to hit up Six Flags. I didn't take my camera in the park so I have no pictures of our adventure there, but here is the gift we gave him that morning.
Hope you had a great day Prest! We're so glad we got to spend it with you.
After the park we hit the road back to Vegas. I think we arrived home around 4:00 AM, no thanks to anyone, but my Dad. He was such a trooper! The rest of us crash instantly. It was a miracle we made it home all in one piece. (We knew those train driving skills would come in handy sometime.)
It was so nice to have one last vacation before school starts again. Thanks Mom and Dad!

No comments:
Post a Comment