Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mesquite Reunion

Every year in September we have a reunion with my Grandma June's family. It's one that everyone looks forward to. We got there on Friday night and met the family at the park for a BBQ, kick ball and ice blocking. (Unfortunately, we didn't get to do the ice blocking thing because they were reseeding the grass.) What party poopers.
Saturday morning all the boys went golfing and the gals gathered around the pool. I got in some nice rays and chit chatting with the sis.
Later on we got cleaned up and gathered for dinner and all kinds of activities......
Me, searching for safety pin in rice, J-Man, the sharp shooter, and Mama doing what she does best, cracking up!


Probably the most hilarious part was the activity for me Grandpa, Dad, and uncles. They each got a bag and had to be the first to put everything on in the bag and race back to the starting line. I seriously almost tinkled my pants I was laughing so hard. Unfortunately I didn't get any good pictures because I was holding Kason while trying to snap some. These don't give the moment justice. It was priceless :)

Rob, Danny, Lonney, Dad



Randy, Turner, Joe, Rob, Danny, Lonney


Grandma June was in charge this year and did a great job with all the food and activites. We love this reunion. It just always flies by way too fast!



1 comment:

giulia said...

i just about fell out of my chair when i saw those pictures of the "men's relay" from laughing so hard. love it!