Joseph and I hit a milestone last week. We attended our first "chick-flick" together. Yep, that's right. You heard it. OUR FIRST! We have never sat through a movie together that could be considered a "chick-flick". As I'm sure most of you know, Joseph is very set on things he likes and dislikes. There is no budging.
We attended with our friends Phillip and Robin. I'm still not sure why he decided to ease up a little. Maybe because Joseph felt bad for Phillip (he was having to go no matter what). Or maybe he finally realized that I would like to see one once in awhile. Despite the reasoning, we had a great time! Joseph didn't complain once and I was loving it.
Thanks for the date night babe....we'll have to do it more often!
He will not do girl movies.
We attended with our friends Phillip and Robin. I'm still not sure why he decided to ease up a little. Maybe because Joseph felt bad for Phillip (he was having to go no matter what). Or maybe he finally realized that I would like to see one once in awhile. Despite the reasoning, we had a great time! Joseph didn't complain once and I was loving it.
Thanks for the date night babe....we'll have to do it more often!
7 comments:
So...what chick flick was it? ;)
Bob's the same way. We see some here and there, but for the most part NO CHICK FLICKS. Honestly I don't get it. It scores them points with the wife, so why not???
What movie did you see? Lonney isn't a big fan of chick flicks either, but he will go once in a blue moon.
We saw The Time Travelers Wife. Lots of buns, but I still really liked it.
Felicia, Im pretty sure that your brother is engaged to my old roommate's sister.
Sarah, were you roommates with Ashley?
Hi Felicia! Cute blog (I especially love this post... ha ha) THANK YOU SO MUCH for the tickets on Saturday. Seriously, Phillip was in heaven. We owe you guys BIG!
Post a Comment