Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Halloweeeen!

Yes, yes...I'm just getting our Halloween post up. Just a little over a month late. Could be worse. Let's just say I've been a little busy.

Let me start by saying, I love Halloween! Dressing up, scary movies, fall leaves. It all just makes me so excited. We threw a VERY last minute Halloween party together and I have to say we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure....

Our SPOOKY centerpiece

Photobucket

YUMMY munchies...

Photobucket Photobucket

Nacho, Encarnacion, Darth Vader, a couple punk rockers, and a convenient roll of TP.


Photobucket

We loved our Halloween!

6 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Great pictures!! Are you getting into photography?? Love your costumes!

christina said...

is that dan in that tp roll? haha, you guys all look great!

Mer said...

Happy late birthday to Joe! I am so sorry I misseed it. I hope you had a great one Joe.

Lindsey said...

I was just going to ask if the T.P. was Danny too! Its a look alike if its not! The food looked really good for a last minute party!

Felicia said...

Yes that is Dan in the TP roll. :)

Adam and Kilee said...

cute posts! miss you guys!