We had a scrumptious Turkey Day! We spent it with the Walkers in Henderson.
This year was extra fun because Joseph and I made our very first Turkey. Yep, we did. And it turned out heavenly. He recently bought himself a new smoker (supposed to be a birthday present..little stinker!). So he tries to find any excuse to heat that baby up. So we smoked that bird like crazy. Despite all the hassle we went through getting it there, there was no doubt, it was totally worth it.
Here's Mr. Tom himself.

Give my compliments to the chef....whose quite eye catching if I do say so myself.

We have loads to be thankful for this year and I try to count our blessings everyday. It was so great spending this holiday with family and reflecting on all that we've been given.
This year was extra fun because Joseph and I made our very first Turkey. Yep, we did. And it turned out heavenly. He recently bought himself a new smoker (supposed to be a birthday present..little stinker!). So he tries to find any excuse to heat that baby up. So we smoked that bird like crazy. Despite all the hassle we went through getting it there, there was no doubt, it was totally worth it.
Here's Mr. Tom himself.

Give my compliments to the chef....whose quite eye catching if I do say so myself.

We have loads to be thankful for this year and I try to count our blessings everyday. It was so great spending this holiday with family and reflecting on all that we've been given.
1 comment:
hey, felicia. could you email me your guys address? thanks!
christinadickerson@gmail.com
Post a Comment