Monday, April 5, 2010

19 weeks...

I am in my fifth month now. I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by. We went in for our 18 week appointment last Monday. So far everything is going well and as it should be. Chelsie was able to join us for the appointment and got to hear that sweet little heartbeat. :) So we officially have a date of when we will find out what we are having! It will be Wednesday April 14th. The countdown has begun.

Me....well I'm feeling great. Not many complaints. Besides the fact that my wardrobe has become very limited. The bump has definitely made it's arrival. Joseph claims that it grew overnight. One day I was normal and the next....BAM!....there is was. It is kind of exciting though and makes everything even more believable. Thanks to my mom and sister for coming to my rescue this weekend with some new shirts and pants. I look and feel like a new woman! As of last week I was able to feel the little one move for the first time. Sometimes it just makes me laugh right out loud. The feeling is so weird to me, but I'm loving it at the same time.

Joseph....as always, is extremely busy with school. Finals begin in about a week and the pressure has been building for quite some time now. I have to say that he loves law school. Which I am so grateful for. It makes those early mornings, late nights, loss of sleep and long days at school so much more worth it. I don't think I've mentioned his summer plans yet. He has landed an externship in D.C. and another in Las Vegas. So it's off to DC first, for 6 weeks, at the beginning of May. Then home with me for about a week and then he heads to Vegas for the next one. I have admit, I'm completely jealous and dying to go with him, but I have to stay here to hold down the fort and prepare for baby. It will be a great experience for him and we are both very excited to see what will come about from it.

We will be sure update after we get the ultra sound!



3 comments:

Mer said...

I am so glad you finally updated! I have been wanting to know how you have been feeling but didn't want to bug you. Enjoy those cute little movements before they start waking you up in the middle of the night because their foot is in your rib!!! :)

Lindsey said...

I can't wait to see you and your cute belly! The next 21 weeks will fly by!

Whitney and Tyler said...

How crazy! I didn't realize you were that far along!:) So exciting, I can't wait to hear what you're having and I'm glad you're not feeling sick anymore!:)