Which do you want first?
If you didn't know. Joseph was in New York all last week doing interviews with several firms for jobs next summer. He got a call back from Cravath yesterday saying they were impressed and would like to do a more in-depth interview with him.
Wahoo!
This is such good news for us. Plus they are paying for his flight and hotel to go out.
He's flying out on the 26th and coming back late on the 27th.
My due date is the 28th.
This stresses me out just a teenie tiny bit. I know, everyone says that first time moms usually go over, which is where I've had my mind set the whole time, but it still stresses me out. It's too close for comfort. I just hope and pray that while he's kicking it in a fabulous hotel enjoying the skyline view of New York that I'm not laying in a hospital bed.
He will only be gone for 30 hours, but still, what if?
Lets start with the good.
If you didn't know. Joseph was in New York all last week doing interviews with several firms for jobs next summer. He got a call back from Cravath yesterday saying they were impressed and would like to do a more in-depth interview with him.
Wahoo!
This is such good news for us. Plus they are paying for his flight and hotel to go out.
Now the bad news....
He's flying out on the 26th and coming back late on the 27th.
My due date is the 28th.
This stresses me out just a teenie tiny bit. I know, everyone says that first time moms usually go over, which is where I've had my mind set the whole time, but it still stresses me out. It's too close for comfort. I just hope and pray that while he's kicking it in a fabulous hotel enjoying the skyline view of New York that I'm not laying in a hospital bed.
He will only be gone for 30 hours, but still, what if?
5 comments:
That is truly great news and horrible news! I would talk to my doctor about scheduling something.
What a pickle! :/ I would take comfort in knowing that you have LOTS of family ready and willing to rush to your side if the little one decides to come right when Joe gets to New York. :/ ...okay, so that came out really bad, because you can't replace your husband, but isn't it great to know that you have so many who would be there for you?
...um...I really can't find the words to say what I'm trying to say, so I'll just give up. :)But I really wanted to post a comment.
My other thought is:
Should we pray for an early arrival, right on time, or a slightly delayed entrance for her?
Whatever happens, know that you're in the Lord hands and he will take care of you. :)
Love you!
Oh wow Fil! That's rough, I'm stressing a little for you! But it will be okay! you can hold off 30 hours:)
Not too shabby
http://www.kimptonhotels.com/hotels/factsheets/ink48-hotel-new-york/
We are so excited for you guys! --And to meet your little princess when she arrives on the 25th or the 28th. :)
Post a Comment