Thursday, August 26, 2010

The time has come...

Joseph is flying to NY in about 2 hours. As I mentioned before, he has a "Call Back" interview with Cravath, Swaine & Moore tomorrow. It's a grueling 6 hour long process as he's passed around from person to person. Poor guy is going to be exhausted when he gets home tomorrow night.

I'm nervous for him.

This is a BIG deal.


Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow honey... I love you.

3 comments:

Adam and Kilee said...

good luck joe!

Lindsey said...

Good luck Joe! And hold her in Felicia...its a good excuse to lay around for a few days!

Cami Jo said...

Good Luck!!!!

So...Congratulations! I can't believe you are missing Mesquite this year, but I guess I forgive you. You have a good excuse! I'm so happy for you guys. I want to see pictures ASAP! Got it?!! Love ya! I'll miss ya at the reunion! Good luck adjusting to having a beautiful little baby. Enjoy it while you can!