Uncle Preston had been itching to get up here to see Miss Priss.
He was here when we had her, but was never able to hold her because she was rushed into NICU so quickly. Their age regulations would not allow him in for a visit. We did talk one of the nurses into holding her up to a window so he could at least see her before he went back home.
Mom surprised him with a quick trip to Provo this past weekend. I think he enjoyed himself.


In his own words, "Amelia is addicting."
I think that means he likes her :)
He was here when we had her, but was never able to hold her because she was rushed into NICU so quickly. Their age regulations would not allow him in for a visit. We did talk one of the nurses into holding her up to a window so he could at least see her before he went back home.
Mom surprised him with a quick trip to Provo this past weekend. I think he enjoyed himself.


In his own words, "Amelia is addicting."
I think that means he likes her :)
1 comment:
haha, yeah I think you are pretty safe in assuming that he likes her.
Post a Comment