Thursday, September 16, 2010



Nine months of this....

Photobucket

Gave us this beautiful girl...


Photobucket


We kinda like everything about her...

Photobucket


Photobucket

After 5 long days in NICU our Miss Amelia finally got to come home on September 10th. She is doing fabulous.

In fact, we took her into see her doctor yesterday. She weighed 8lbs. 2 oz. (Almost back to birth weight.) She's in the 72nd percentile for weight and 99th percentile for height. We couldn't be happier!

Photobucket

(Here she is with her feeding tube. I watched her pull it out by herself twice. No fun at all.)

Photobucket
Daddy comforting her after her first bath at home.

Photobucket
Those cheeks... oh those cheeks! They just call for many kisses.


Photobucket

We have fallen completely in love with this little pink bundle.

We are so grateful that she is doing so well and that we can enjoy her here at home. Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes.




10 comments:

Cami Jo said...

B-EAUTIFUL!

Tara said...

Thank you. Thank you. I have looked several times at the tiny pictures on my phone, but they were not enough for me. She is precious.

What an adorable baby girl.

If I had to pick one, I love the black and white one of her the most but it was a hard choice}!

Adam and Kilee said...

too cute, love it. :)

Dan & Mel said...

Congrats you guys, she is adorable.

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I can't stop looking at her pics! So glad she is doing well and at home. Congrats!

Willingham"s said...

congrats! having babies in the home is so awesome!

Tracey said...

So happy for you two!!! She is an Angel! Can't wait to meet her in person :)

Mer said...

Ok stop teasing me with these pictures!!! I can't wait to hold that precious little girl and kiss those cheeks!!!! When will we be able to see you guys?

katie said...

Hey! I just found your blog! I love seeing pictures of amelia! Your family is so cute! It was great to see you tonight! You can check out our blog if you would like. It's rkboyer.blogspot.com!

Josh and Shalae said...

Ok so I totally blog stalk you, I hope you don't mind:) I have one question for ya. Where in the world did you find all the cute preggo clothes?? Those dresses you have on and those shirts are darling and I can't seem to find anything cute! Please tell me where to find some cute dresses!!!!!! You can just leave me a comment on my blog to give me the secret place you found all that cute stuff:) And your baby is adorable by the way! Congrats!