Happy happy birthday Joseph dear......
(I know I'm a little late on this post, but this week has been a little crazy.)


This is all I can get. It's very rare for me to get a picture of him smiling.
I'm so grateful for my handsome hubby. He always finds a way to make me happy. I love that he can make me laugh no matter when or where. Like the night before we had our little Amelia he got me so tickled that I thought I tinkled my pants. I say THOUGHT because we later found out that it wasn't tinkle at all...it was my water breaking! I will try my hardest to not crack when I'm trying to be serious, but somehow he always gets me to break.
I love watching him with Amelia. I knew early on that he was going to be a great Dad, but being able to watch it with my own eyes is beautiful. In a way he's a different person with her. She's already got him twisted around her little wrinkly finger.
I love that he's so spontaneous. He has the most random ideas at the most random times. There have been countless times when I've had to quickly pack a bag and jump in the car off to somewhere. Okay, I'll admit, this does make me pull my hair out at times. I'm not really that kind of person. I like to plan and be prepared. I like to come home to a clean house after a trip. But a lot of times, this doesn't happen. He talks me into his craziness. I just have to jump in for the ride and forget about the rest.
I love that he still likes to have fun with me. His teasing is unceasing, but I know it's all in love. I just try to give it right back to him.

Amelia checking out Daddy's presents
(I know I'm a little late on this post, but this week has been a little crazy.)


This is all I can get. It's very rare for me to get a picture of him smiling.
I'm so grateful for my handsome hubby. He always finds a way to make me happy. I love that he can make me laugh no matter when or where. Like the night before we had our little Amelia he got me so tickled that I thought I tinkled my pants. I say THOUGHT because we later found out that it wasn't tinkle at all...it was my water breaking! I will try my hardest to not crack when I'm trying to be serious, but somehow he always gets me to break.
I love watching him with Amelia. I knew early on that he was going to be a great Dad, but being able to watch it with my own eyes is beautiful. In a way he's a different person with her. She's already got him twisted around her little wrinkly finger.
I love that he's so spontaneous. He has the most random ideas at the most random times. There have been countless times when I've had to quickly pack a bag and jump in the car off to somewhere. Okay, I'll admit, this does make me pull my hair out at times. I'm not really that kind of person. I like to plan and be prepared. I like to come home to a clean house after a trip. But a lot of times, this doesn't happen. He talks me into his craziness. I just have to jump in for the ride and forget about the rest.
I love that he still likes to have fun with me. His teasing is unceasing, but I know it's all in love. I just try to give it right back to him.
I love you Joseph. I hope you enjoyed your day!

Amelia checking out Daddy's presents

No comments:
Post a Comment