2010 in Review
After the new year we celebrated the marriage of this beautiful couple. My brother David to his sweet wife Giulia. I couldn't be happier to have this cute blond join the fam. She's a doll.

Little did we know that I was pregnant at the time this picture was taken. We found out just two days later. Explains why I seemed so exhausted all the time. :)

We decided to host Easter at our house this year instead of going to Panaca. We had my Mom, Chelsie and Preston join us. It was a fun easy-going weekend. Just hung out, made delicious food Frolfed. Joseph even took on the several inches of snow to smoke us a beautiful turkey for Easter dinner.

I drove out to Maryland with Joseph the end of April and then turned right around and flew back home. He spent 6 weeks doing an externship in DC. Then in June I was able to fly back out there and spend a week playing in DC, NY, and VA before we drove back home together.

The week after we got home we were able to attend my family reunion for the Adams side. We opened a time capsul that we put together years ago. It was hilarious to hear the letters we wrote to ourselves. I wasn't planning on being married yet, let alone pregnant. :)

Most of my summer was spent getting ready for baby. Sewing, cleaning and shopping. In July my fabulous sisters-in-law threw me a shower that was full of cute pink and frilly things. Then my mom came up to help me organize and prepare everything because Joseph was still away.

It was such a joy to finally have Joseph home for good in August. Preston came to visit before he and Joseph started school. We celebrated his birthday, attended a baseball game and attempted to roast some marshmallows with the Sumpters. I also attended my great grandpa's 97 birthday. Isn't that incredible?

September was a crazy whirlwind of a month. Baby decided to keep cooking for as long as we would let her. No matter what we tried...and we tried almost everything in the book...she made it evident that she was coming on her own time. And that she did. But it was immediate that I realized that our precious little girly was worth every ache and pain. She quickly became our everything.

In October we were still learning all about little Miss Priss. Feeling a little bit more comfortable with the title of Mom and Dad. She's definately got her Daddy wrapped around her chubby little finger.

Thanksgiving was spent in Panaca. We took some overdue family pictures that we thought turned out quite nicely.



1 comment:
Ok, how did I not see this until right now?
2010 was a great year, indeed.
love you!
Post a Comment