Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A little late, but an update on our little one...

Amelia turned 4 months old on the 5th. I know, I know, it's she's now closer to being 5 months (I can't believe it). In my defense, I had this post written, but for some reason never posted it. Who knows... but.... what a big girl she is becoming. I'm just treasuring each and every day with her. She's already grown so fast. She brightens my day.

She had a busy month last month....
Started by helping mom get Christmas decorations set up.
Photobucket


Spent time with lots of family.
Photobucket


Had her first Christmas.
Photobucket


Played with lots of toys.
Photobucket


Learning to dress for the cold weather.
Photobucket


She is learning everything so quickly. Grabbing and reaching for everything she sees.

Photobucket


She especially loves her Daddy. She will sit and stare at him until he gives her some attention. ANd you can see he's quickly learned to muLti-task. Give baby attention while studying. :)
Photobucket


And last but not least her 4 month shots.
Photobucket

Poor girl. This time they effected her much worse then last time. She just kept kicking those sore little legs. I felt so bad. Luckily it only lasted that one day.
Photobucket


Her squeals and jabbering are so girly. The high pitched shrill cracks me up. She just loves to play. Bounce, play peek-a-boo, and have Daddy throw her up in the air.
Isn't it amazing how such one little body can bring so much joy? Goodness, do we love her.

Photobucket


Here are her big girl stats:


She's a growing girl!
Weight - 15 pounds 8 ounces
Height - 26 inches

2 comments:

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

I love your blog. I just got all caught up on whats been going on with you guys. Amelia is seriously the cutest thing ever! You guys are such a cute family!

Michelle Catherine Walker said...

I seriously am so excited to me little Joe Jr! ;) I see you in her, too, but my immediate reaction is, "That's Joe, but much prettier!" You guys will have to let us babysit for you while you go have a date out on the town. Love you!