Sunday, March 6, 2011

6 Months!

I cannot believe my baby girl is 6 months old. It couldn't have been over half a year ago that I was walking up and down this hill... trying anything to get our little girl to finally come to this world.
Miss Millie has become quite the skilled little thing. It seems like she does something new everyday.

She is now also rolling over from back to front. She first accomplished this task when she was laying by her friend Jude and rolled over so that she could reach him better.


She will reach and grab anything that is in her reach.

Photobucket

She has become very interested in food lately. You can't eat anything while holding her without her thinking she needs some too. So we've started her on some solids and she's having ball with them.

She discovered her tongue quite awhile ago, but now she recently discovered that she can stick it out twice as long as before.
Photobucket

And...drum roll please....

Our little one is officially sitting up!
Right at five months she was holding herself up pretty well and has just seemed to have mastered it. She's very proud of herself if you can't tell.

Photobucket


She's the joy of our lives. We can't get enough of her giggles and squeals.I'm so grateful that I am able to stay home with her.
Photobucket

Each stage brings something new and fun. Sometimes I wonder what we ever did with our lives before her?



3 comments:

giulia said...

Oh my heck, Feesh. These pictures are too cute. And that last one- Hello Gorgeous! Both of you, of course, but you are one hot mama!

Cami Jo said...

SO CUTE!!! Love keeping up with you on the blog. That last picture of you is absolutely gorgeous, by the way!

Adam and Kilee said...

boo boo boooo so cutee!